Kota Bharu, Kelantan
Thursday - ‎February ‎07, ‎2008

Photo copyright by edzahid Photography


Photo copyright by edzahid Photography


Photo copyright by edzahid Photography


Photo copyright by edzahid Photography


Behind the scene:
While I having my holiday during my Trimester break, I was asked by my mother to bring my little brother and sister to Taman Tengku Anis to played Water Park over there. Meanwhile I wait them enjoyed the moment play at the water park, why not I capture the moment while their playing. Maybe I can improved my photography skill. So that’s why I bring along together my camera to capture the thrilled moment. So here the moments freeze inside photo.
More picture at my Facebook :D

Edzahid Photography
Freelance Photographer
B.Eng(Hons) Electronics Majoring Robotic&Automation