Ayer Keroh, Melaka
‎Wednesday - ‎February ‎20, ‎2008

Photo copyright by edzahid


Photo copyright by edzahid


Photo copyright by edzahid


Photo copyright by edzahid


Photo copyright by edzahid



Story Behind:
It’s Wednesday and it’s a FYP day. Sigh~ since nothing interested about this FYP stuff thing, I decided to capture the moment of animal at Zoo Melaka. I’m still learning about this photography stuff, so why not I just tried it out. Try to do animals portraiture. So, I spent hours searching for dramatic situations, trying to capture the right moment of the animals. Looking through the viewfinder I wait for the right moment. It’s just like that. You didn’t need any ‘great’ skill to produces a ‘great’ picture. It’s all about you. You feel the moment and your freeze it into a piece of artwork.

Aha. Anyway it’s just my thought. More picture at my Facebook album

Edzahid Photography
Freelance Photographer
B.Eng(Hons) Electronics Majoring Robotic&Automation