Bukit Beruang, Melaka.

‎Thursday - ‎May ‎01, ‎2008

Photo copyright by edzahid

original picture





Photo copyright by edzahid

after edit



Behind the Scene:
First, I find the source to make a smoke. Then I set my camera to manual focus. Set the focus point at the smoke. Make sure there are no wind and no light surroundings after I set up all the props. Then I used my hand phone to light the background of the smoke. I set my camera for a long exposure time and 3 second timer to avoid any vibration while I’m pressing the shutter button.
Now I already have the image of smoke art. Then I used Photoshop to mirror the image and put some gradient into the image. So, tadaa~ here is the result. Feel free to ask me if you want to know about this technique.

Feel free to visit my Flickr too :D

Edzahid Photography
Freelance Photographer
B.Eng(Hons) Electronics Majoring Robotic&Automation