Jalan Hang Tuah, Melaka
Tuesday - February ‎19, ‎2008

Photo copyright by edzahid Photography


Photo copyright by edzahid Photography


Photo copyright by edzahid Photography


Story Behind:
It’s hard to take picture when it’s not enough light right? Especially when it comes to the end of daylight. Plus pressure from a slow shutter speed result in your picture moved. So here is why I’m using a Tripod. When there is a low light, automatically your shutter speed becomes slow even more than one second. But it really helps when it come to light trail picture. From here you can see a moved made by those moving light.
While shooting at Sungai Melaka, I used RAW format rather than JPEG. Why? Because in RAW mode, you can change many detail like exposure light using Photoshop compare to JPEG. In the other word, you can play with your own light. For my entire picture above, I was used long exposure time to add some more light inside my picture.

Anything came cross you mind about this picture? Ask me then. More picture at my Facebook.

Edzahid Photography
Freelance Photographer
B.Eng(Hons) Electronics Majoring Robotic&Automation